Carma Spence has authored four print books and numerous e-books, and is working on several more book projects.
- 57 Secrets for Branding Yourself Online published by Logical Expressions, Inc., 2013
- Home Sweet Home Page: The 5 Deadly Mistakes Authors, Speakers and Coaches Make with Their Website’s Home Page and How to Fix Them!, 2009
- Your Perfect Pie, 2008
- Bonkers for Bundt Cakes, 2006
- The 4 Keys To Breathing Life Into Any Topic: Making technical, scientific or traditionally dry subjects interesting
- An Introduction to Alchemy
- Technology and Reality
- The Terror and Appeal of the Machine
- Focus on Forgiveness
- How To Fill Up Holes: The Comic Genius of Mel Brooks
- A Passion for Pumpkins
Projects in the Pipeline
Some of the titles below are working titles only.
- Public Speaking Super Powers
I interviewed 82 speakers about what they thought their “super powers” were and how others could develop those powers, as well.
- Celebrate You! Own Your Awesome in Business and Life
A self-improvement book based on my inner work with Universal Laws
- Whale Falls: Finding the Blessings in Sorrow
Tales of how you can find the silver lining in any dark cloud. Inspired by the death of my younger sister.
- A Stranger Omnibus
An eclectic collection of essays, poetry, short fiction and “snippets”
- Women Entrepreneur Super Powers
Based on interviews with women entrepreneurs making six figures or more
- A Passion for Pumpkins, Extended Edition
A full-sized edition based on the booklet above, expanded to include 200-300 recipes
- A Baker’s Dozen
13 recipes coupled with stories about how that particular dish fit into the fabric of my life
- Home Sweet Home Page, Second Edition
Updated edition of the original book
- Bonkers for Bundt Cakes, Second Edition
Updated to include both from scratch and from bake mix versions of each cake