- Expanded pediatric-professional-focused website from 12 pages to more than 200, including an online course. Developed a proposal for the website that gained sponsorship interest from a leading pediatric nutrition company. Resulted in the sale of the web property to a competitor at a profit.
- Built the magazine portion of media relations contact database from scratch, developing a team from 2 senior writers to more than 20 senior and junior writers, under tight deadlines.
- Helped develop the navigation for a governmental website, increasing the usability of the site. Also helped bring the HTML up to code and developed content.
- Led re-launch of an employee newsletter, improving employee relations and engagement of a geographically diverse workforce, as well as winning three awards with the first three issues.
- Led re-launch of a Medicare consumer publication, merging two previous publications from the parent company and the company they purchased, improving reader engagement and relations.
- Authored five books, including one that became a Kindle bestseller and won three awards
- Wrote press releases that have been picked up by websites, local press, and major newspapers, including The Baltimore Sun and the Pasadena Star-News.
- Developed web content that has increased readership, reader engagement and SEO for a variety of companies and small businesses.